Orgone is a term for what others have called “chi,” “prana” and “life force.”
The term “orgone” was coined by Wilhelm Reich in the 1940s. He discovered that by layering organic and inorganic materials, life force energy (orgone) could be concentrated. He built orgone accumulators (boxes large enough for a person to sit in) that consisted of layers of wood, wool and metal. Sitting in the chamber for several hours a day relieved numerous symptoms and the devices are said to have cured many conditions. His highly controversial work as a psychoanalyst overshadowed his important work with orgone and it was not until the 1960s and 70s that his research and literature were revisited.
Today, the phrase orgone energy device describes pieces of resin that encase layers of metal and other inorganic materials for the purpose of dispelling negative energy. These devices are a simple way of concentrating life force. Resin or beeswax can be used as the organic material (containing carbon) and metal or stones are used as inorganic matter. Mixing provides multiple layers that gather negative energy and transform it. These devices protect limited environments from electromagnetic frequencies, power lines, microwaves, cell towers, geopathic stress and other forms of disruptive energy. Depending on their size and on the materials used, orgone energy devices can protect an entire room.
Orgone and Water
Orgone energy devices also structure water. Life force is a coherent, organizing energy. When concentrated by orgone devices, the life force field is strong enough to bring coherent structure to water that is placed on or around it.
The internet is full of “how to” websites for making orgone devices. There are numerous variations on the theme. However, the essential elements are the same. The most important factor is to get as many layers as possible embedded in the resin. Based on our experience, the following will help create the best product.
- Smaller pieces of metal (especially metal powders) create the strongest pieces. Powders expose a greater surface area and consequently produce more layers. Even carbon powder and especially shungite powder works nicely and adds an additional grounding and protective quality. However, metal shavings, steel wool, metal foils, and metal beads all work.
- Cones and pyramids are powerful shapes but any shape will work. Larger is better, however, a small piece made of metal/carbon powders is more potent than a larger piece made with bigger pieces of metal.
- The inclusion of quartz crystals (especially at the top and outer edges) focuses and amplifies the energy emitted. Try winding copper (or gold-plated copper) coils around crystals before inclusion.
- Mica flakes mixed in the resin, amplify the energy and attract many frequencies that support water’s structure.
- The placement of grounding materials–especially at the base (obsidian, shungite , hematite, magnetite, paramagnetic sand etc.) energetically strengthen the device and give it additional capacity to structure water and dispel “heavy” energy.
- Stones (crushed or otherwise) will add their unique energetic benefits.
- The use of copper coils, triskelions and especially Tensor Rings , enhances/amplifies the energy. They can be embedded in the resin or used around the finished product—or both.
How to make an orgone energy device
The key is the layering of organic and inorganic materials. More layers makes a more powerful piece. Smaller components make more layers.
Step 1 – select a mold
There are numerous things that may be used as molds – everything from silicone ice cube trays to stainless steel pans and muffin tins. Silicone works best because it is easy to de-mold. If you select another material, you may want to spray a mold releasing compound before you add ingredients. Search dollar stores and the internet for silicone molds.
Step 2 – select a molding compound
Resin or beeswax can be used as the organic material (containing carbon) to create a shape and to hold the inorganic materials together . Beeswax is lovely but not as durable and not as easy to work with. Any type of resin or epoxy (polyester to fiberglass) will work. However, many resins and epoxies produce fumes while hardening that should not be inhaled. It is best to select a low odor resin—or to work outdoors. Another consideration is work time. Some resins harden rapidly and do not allow time to work with materials.
Step 3 – determine your ingredients
When we began making orgone energy devices, we found metal shavings from metalworks factories; we bought steel wool, we cut up tin foil, we used copper wire, and copper B-Bs, but in the end we discovered that although these materials work, powders make even more potent devices because they produce more layers. When we acquired iron oxide powder and powdered copper, the resulting devices really carried a “kick.” Although devices made with black powders (iron oxide, shungite etc.) are black and not as “pretty” as some that are being sold on the internet, they are potent and we found ways to dress them up. We found we could embed gold leaf, triskelions, and even tensor rings in our work to make it aesthetically pleasing AND even more powerful. Our recipe includes: Iron oxide powder, copper powder, and mica flakes. These are the ingredients that are used in the largest quantities. We also include quartz sand, paramagnetic sand, garnet sand, shungite powder, LITHOS lepidolite, and gold leaf.
Step 4 – mix and pour
Once you have gathered all your ingredients, mix the resin, add ingredients and stir. Add enough powders so that the resin is thick. Pour and let it harden before removing the mold.. Have fun. This is powerful stuff. Water loves it!
The Charging Plate
The Charging Plate design is reminiscent of the cymatic patterns water reveals when exposed to beneficial sound frequencies, and reminiscent of the free spirit of water. It incorporates one tiny, Russian diamond in the center, and a Tensor Ring embedded in the plate. Diamonds have an extremely pure and potent resonance tuned to higher consciousness. When placed in water, rough diamonds bring structure and the full spectrum of light to water. Use the charging plate to structure water and to protect it from EMFs and other negative forms of energy.
Water Cradle Holder
The Water Cradle Base is also an orgone energy device.
Combination Water Cradle, base, Tensor Ring, and shungite sphere Read more about the Water Cradle